2014 Camp Card Campaign
- New vendors have been added at the local, regional and national level.
- Expiration dates go through the end of 2014.
- Sell from January through April.
Commissions can be managed just like popcorn. Earn a premium commission or face a penalty depending on when you settle out:
- On or before May 9th earns a $2.60 commission.
- May 10th through June 30th earns a $2.40 commission.
- July 1st on drops the commission to $2.00.
It is acceptable to submit partial payments to avoid penalizing timely Scouts/parents for those that are late. You do not have to come to the office. Simply send Myriam a check and an email advising what you are paying for and what you are keeping. NO EXCEPTIONS WILL BE MADE ON THESE DATES.
Priority has been given to units in good standing that have a proven track record of selling cards and a need for camperships. Now, the program is open to any unit or parent that would like to participate.
Product is now available, but limited. Iroquois, GSS, North River and Arrowhead Program Districts have Camp Card Captains with inventory at roundtables.
About the Card:
Your customers have three ways to save-
- Immediate savings with break offs - Sports Authority - $10 off a $50 purchase & Sears - $5 off a $50 purchase
- 10 additional premium discounts of your customers' choosing based on their preferred zip code to stores like the Gap, The Children's Place and New York and Co just to name a few
- Unlimited year-long savings at fast food restaurants, theaters and hundreds of local shops in addition to the 10 premium discounts
To sign up for the sale, fill out the commitment form online, download the form and mail it in, or contact Myriam Herrera at 312-421-8800 x 209 or Steve Adams at x 202.
Final sales numbers for 1st and 2nd prizes must be reported (email@example.com or x 209) by JUNE 1st to be in the running for the top prizes. Prizes will be announced April 1st. NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS DEADLINE WILL BE MADE.
Scouts that sell ten cards or more will get a patch.