Reservations and Facilities Management Software
Companies and organizations that regularly rent out their facilities for events and other activities are often faced with the challenge of properly managing and organizing reservations, and provisioning the supplies and equipment their guests need. In order to fully maximize the income-earning potential of their property, companies can utilize Doubleknot's facilities management software as part of a comprehensive rental management system.
An increasing number of people are requesting the convenience of online reservations software. They are employing the Internet more to discover and reserve suitable locations and facilities for their events. They value the ability to get everything done quickly and conveniently. Aside from the expectation of new customers, recurring clients will appreciate the increased ease-of-use and functionality of online reservations. Online facilities management software can help increase bookings and maximize revenue.
Doubleknot's Reservations Module provides view, search, selection and payment for rental properties, equipment and on-demand events and activities such as tours & trips. Collect usage fees in a convenient and efficient way online. Includes the full-featured Promotions & Discounts product to allow you to offer special pricing and coupons to your constituents based on membership levels, coupon rules and other criteria. Reports and booking calendar views allow for property managers to stay informed about who is coming and when they are showing up. Features include:
- Flexible Rental Periods: Rent by the day, night, hour or fraction of an hour with minimum and maximum durations
- Capacity Management: Manage asset capacities overall and per reservation. Capacity can also be managed by registrant type
- Single or Multiple Reservations per Asset: In addition to capacity settings, each asset can be configured to accept single or multiple reservations per rental period
- Blackout periods: Limit availability by setting blackout dates by the date or day of the week
- Availability Calendar and Search: A color-coded availability calendar and a facility search page make it easy for your customers to find availability and make reservations
- Relationships: Build relationships between related assets so that the reservation of one automatically removes the other from the availability
- Additional activity or equipment rental: Use the shopping cart so your customers can rent equipment or program facilities (climbing rock, archery range) in a single transaction.
Here's a short video showing the features of the module in a Scouting environment, however the module can be used by any organization. Using our integrated tools, an organization's brand can replace the labels and other identifying marks in the rental management software with its own.
To learn more about our facility management software, please click here for our contact information.